Relationships are everything at First Workings. We partner closely with companies, schools, and sponsors to provide an incredibly supportive and enriching experience for our young people.
Join First Workings in its mission to provide incredible internships experiences to young people. Commit to hosting an intern (or two!) for two weeks this summer.
What our Internship Partners are Saying
Looking back on it, I thought I was doing First Workings a favor. But it turns out that having First Workings as part of our summer, really, did us a lot of good. It provides a certain kind of energy to your firm, to your employees…CEO from Doyle Fund Management
It was refreshing to have high school students so engaged and attentive, and willing to work hard.Supervisor from RAND Engineering
Our intern was very flexible with her time and dedicated to her work assignments while she was here. We relied on her for very helpful insights and feedback on projects reflective of her age and demographic. She was extremely personable, smart, and easy to work with.Supervisor from Beneville Studios
Our intern was a pleasure to work with. She is highly motivated with an unlimited amount of potential. My experience was wholeheartedly fulfilling.Supervisor from Mount Sinai
Our intern surprised us with the speed at which she completed projects. We had a hard time keeping up with her. With very little direction she was able to absorb complicated finance concepts and apply them to the task at hand.Supervisor from Doyle Fund Management
Our intern had a very willing attitude at all times. She was not afraid to ask questions; completed assignments on time; was willing to learn new software applications; always maintained a positive attitude; and was a focused learner.Supervisor from Herrick, Feinstein
Join us in expanding our interns’ horizons by becoming a First Workings Internship Partner. We partner with companies across various industries to provide our young people with incredible summer internship opportunities. Here’s what a First Workings internship entails:
- Companies are matched with interns who have expressed an interest in their industry/ career
- Companies pay interns minimum wage for the two-week internship period
- Internships can be structured as:
- immersion in a single area or rotations in multiple departments and roles
- learning through shadowing and/or project-based work
- Interns are exposed to professional work environment and a typical working day
- Interns have the opportunity to meet with an executive at conclusion of the internship
- Companies have the choice to extend the internship period beyond 2 weeks, if desired
For more information about becoming a First Workings Internship Partner, or about partnering with First Workings in other ways, fill out the form below or contact Yasmin Sanders-Fathi at [email protected] or 646.619.1207.