Thank you for supporting our mission of helping high achieving, high potential students from some of New York City’s most underserved and underrepresented communities gain social capital, and workplace readiness skills, to broaden their horizons. All of our generous funders will receive a social media and newsletter shoutout!
Fund our Programs:
- $300: Sponsor 1 student’s stipend in our mentorship program
- $1,000: Sponsor metro card stipends for 100 students
- $5,000: Sponsor a group meet-up. Funds go toward an in-person event for mentees and mentors
- $10,000: Sponsor First Workings Alums’ Professional Development and Career Opportunities
- $25,000: Sponsor the ninth cohort of First Workings Mentees in our mentorship program
Your donation will help First Workings prepare, train, and support future interns in our mission of closing the social capital gap for NYC youth from underserved and underrepresented communities. We thank you for your generosity!
For more information on giving, please contact Linda Nguyen at [email protected].
First Workings is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity. Contributions are deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Financial and other information about First Workings Inc.’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Linda Nguyen at [email protected], 20 W 22nd St. Suite 1507, New York, NY 10010, 646.619.1207. In addition, a copy of our most recently filed financial report is available from the Charities Registry on the New York State Attorney General’s website at www.charitiesnys.com or, upon request, by contacting the New York State Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005. You may obtain information on charitable organizations from the New York State Office of the Attorney General at www.charitiesnys.com or (212) 416-8401.