First Workings is looking for a dynamic Executive Director (ED) who is excited by the opportunity to lead and scale a successful and growing nonprofit. The mission of the ED is to ensure the organization continues to thrive and grow, maintaining a reputation for excellence. The ED will:
- Oversee and collaborate with the Director of Corporate Engagement and Communications, as well as the Program Manager to
- Grow partnerships with NYC high schools
- Grow partnerships with corporate, business, and nonprofit organizations that provide internships, mentorships, resources, and funding
- Expand program offerings
- Hire, develop, and manage staff for the success of our programs
- Manage the overall operations, marketing, communications, and compliance to ensure the success of First Workings
- Work with the Chairman and the Board of Directors to create and execute the organization’s growth and fundraising strategy
To access the full job description, click here. Please note, the deadline to apply is Saturday, July 31.
The First Workings Advisory Board is made up of a group of dynamic young professionals who advise First Workings in their areas of expertise to deepen community and corporate relationships, increase brand awareness, and help improve and expand the impact of First Workings.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact Yasmin at [email protected]
To apply, please click here: Advisory Board Application